The Growing Senior Care Industry

The Growing Senior Care Industry - Best Life Brands - home-careWho Will Take Care of America's Seniors?

It's a question the Atlantic Monthly posted a few years ago to address the rising need for caregivers, who often suffer from burnout, stress, depression, and their own medical conditions. Be Part of Our Amazing Community


Facts:

  • According to AARP’s “The United States of Aging” survey, 90% of seniors want to remain in their homes as they age. The other 10% either prefer to be part of a social community or realize they need the help of a team.
  • Hospitals are discharging patients more quickly, with the average length of stay now being 4.6 days, down from 7.3 days in 1980. That means, even after rehab, many people are coming home in need of ongoing assistance.
  • The US Census reports that the number of people in America who are 65+ will reach 70 million by 2030, creating an enormous demand for assisted-living facilities, nursing homes and in-home health care.
  • The senior care industry generates $300 billion a year, creating a healthy, competitive environment in various industries related to taking care of seniors.

The Growing Senior Care Industry - Best Life Brands - home-care-2Choose to live a life of purpose with Best Life Brands

Our ComForCare and At Your Side franchises work with families to keep their loved ones at home as long as possible. Franchisees have the opportunity for advanced training, allowing them to offer our nationally recognized programs such as DementiaWise and Joyful Memories to aid seniors and families with the unique challenges that come with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other debilitating factors.

CarePatrol is our senior placement franchise with local senior advisors that help families understand their loved one's needs and assist with finding safe care options including assisted living, independent living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes.

Contact Best Life Brands Team Now